Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dance







Saturday was very busy with the 3 youngest. We had dress rehearsal that lasted 3 hours early in the day and then the program they got down to just over 2 hours. I did 5 buns. My neighbors girls needed my help. And when we were leaving I realized I forgot to finish my hair after my shower. It was blow dried and that was it. Hannah's teacher taught them 2 dances so that meant two costumes. Kylee and Autumn did one. The girls did a fantastic job and looked like little ballerinas all the way. Even with Autumn feeling miserable and breaking out in hives, she did a good job still. Yay-no more driving to dance!
Looks like Autumn has fifths disease. It is a viral infection in the same family as chicken pox. She is not contagious anymore since she has the rash and it isn't as contagious anyways. But we didn't know that last night. poor kid-talk about kid get rung through a ringer this year. Hopefully it will end soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!