Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not much

Can you believe it? Two days into the week and I can say not much has happened. Except summer school and summer band, and house sitting and one appointment. That amounts to not much. Monday was beautiful with a high of 73. We cleaned the house real quick. The girls finished painting the trim outside and I tore out the sliding glass door in between the dining room and family room by myself and the girls helped me carry it out. I worked a little on the kitchen and bought some tile for one section and stain to figure out what I am doing-I still don't know. Today I was sick or something. My mouth is super sore and I have felt awful. I got the lawn fertlized and pet sat. Made dinner. Got kids where they needed to go. That was it. I watched a movie!! I am sorry but I still need to take pictures of the kitchen. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I need to get Lee Joe's present!! I will let you know what it is when he knows.

Ohhh--Some interesting bit of news. Lee Joe found out about a superintendent position with a big construction company in town. He might try for it. He is qualified for the position and he talked at length with the guy that is hiring for the position. 401K, health insurance! I hope he really goes after it.

No comments: