Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So far...

Kylee is home for the 2nd day. She has almost no voice. I felt bad for her last night because I had to drag her all over after school. She was such a trooper. She complains a little. But only a little. Amber was at Drivers Ed and Kelsea had her basketball game. They are 3-0 now. Hannah and Autumn had dance so we were all over and Lee Joe and I tag teaming child dropping and fetching kids while attending Kelsea's game. Then we finally caught up with Grandpa and Grandma at almost 8 and went to the Olive Garden for dinner. That is my other favorite place to eat. We all came home with left overs. Kylee sat at her chair wavering, eating the best she could without complaint but looked awful.
I have the class party tomorrow. I have to make sugar cookies. Tonight isn't as busy as it was going to be since Kylee is sick. I am hoping Kylee recovers enough to make it to school because missing the Valentines day party would be no fun. Autumn had me worried last night that she was getting sick but is fine now and at school. I need a shower so I can go to the store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy Busy there still I see. (or read)

Grandma and Grandpa are in town?

How long are they there for?

Kim and family said...

I think they were leaving today (Tues) but it will be later rather than earlier because of the state of the Emmett house.