Monday, February 05, 2007

mini update

Hamster is well again. Kelsea missed church on Sunday and could barely practice on Sat at Basketball. She is the 3rd person on the team who has had the flu. Their first game is Tues.
I missed church on Sunday. No Super Bowl party for us this year. The garage is even further along. Lee Joe has condensed about I think it was maybe 5 or 6 toolboxes into 3 or 4. One for me and a socket set for the house and two big drawer toolboxes for him. He is going to part with the extras. I had an anxiety issue dropping off all that stuff at DI. I think it was because it was so much at once.
Sat morning I had to drop off or pick up someone every hour from 9-11. I was suppose to get Kelsea and confused her pick-up time. I had 12 stuck in my head but it was 11. We live close enough to the Jr high it wasn't a big deal. She is just still feeling yucky.
Today, after school, Kelsea has BBall practice, Amber has drivers ed, LeeJoe is going to our tax appointment-we spent over $6000 on Doctor bills this year! Hannah and Autumn have dance and Amber has another band concert. Maybe we will find dinner somehow. But first I have to go to the store, oh and register the van (its expired).
Amber is registering for school for next year already. She could start earning credit for college next year in 4 classes! But that means more money from us to pay for the tests and possibly the classes themselves and she is looking at 2 summer school classes this year. Kelsea registers I think next week. Hannah has kindergarten registration in March! So I will have 2 high school aged children next year and all 5 in school. Hey, But I will have another driver in the house by summer!

No comments: