Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hannah's quote of the day

Today Hannah said "I don't like fast Sundays, I like medium Sundays."

This week is a super busy one. There are like 4 things on the calendar after school everyday all week long. Even with Lee Joe's help it will be challenge and I have been sick all weekend. we always get through it somehow.

Amber will be 16 Weds!

Friday and Saturday Lee Joe and I worked on our garage. I should have taken a before picture but it would be too embarrassing anyway. I think we are more than half way there. I took a van FULL of stuff to DI and there is more that I haven't gone through yet. Not a whole lot more but some. There is a bag of Clothes for Molly's girls too. The little girls got some toys back, that was almost better than Christmas for them.

Wow, I think I will stop while this is short.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute quote from hannah. i just plain don't like sundays whether they are fast or medium.