Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Amber!!

So it's official. I have a 16 year old in the house. I think we will be having a family get together tonight. Amber and Kelsea will probably miss YW. We are so busy every night this week there isn't another time to do it. We got her a car. It is a metallic blue Mercedes. Made by Match Box, a whole 98 cents. I hope she loves it!! Ha ha..

I was shopping for Amber's birthday and the trend for JRs this season is maternity looking tops. What is up with that!

Anyways, Amber is starting a big Brian Regan fan club at Capital. If you don't know who he is, he is a clean stand-up comedian. She has him on her IPOD and shares his act with any of her friends that have ears. I suppose that would be all of them! They listen to him, borrow Amber's DVD or CD. One friend became the hit at one of her parent's parties having her reenact many of the jokes. The friends are sharing it with their parents and it is catching on like wild fire.

So today I can count my blessings. I have an abnormal 16 year who is abnormal in a fun way. She is extremely smart and puts her parents to shame in how easy it is for her to learn.
I have a stunning 13 year old, who struggles with school and ADHD but is overcoming it and loves athletics. There are boys at school that keep taking her ID card and do it because she is cute and we are in trouble with that one.
I have a 10 year old middle child that is starting to figure out her identity that is always well liked by adults but still has to find her niche with her own friends. She loves to sing and is gaining confidence.
I have a very determined 8 year old that is developing her stubborness into a positive trait and has the funniest and cutest relationship with her friends and gets along well with her 10 year old sister.
Then there is the baby in the family that isn't a baby anymore that will be going to kindergarten next year and brings me a lot of joy and fun everyday at home while I still have her with me.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Wow! How can you possibly be old enough to have a 16 year old child? Oh yeah, you got pregnant real young, huh? Cuz you and I are only 25 right?

Anonymous said...

Tell Amber I said Happy Birthday. And the rest of them I said "Whats Up"

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Amber! If I had a phone near me right now I would give you a call. But I'm too sick to do much and typing to you is about all I have left in me. Please have a happy birthday!

And that car you got. . .I'm paying the insurance, licence and registration on because your Mom and Dad couldn't find the Geico Matchbox Car Insurance website. =) LV u guys!