Monday, February 19, 2007

4 day weekend

The kids are out for 4 days. Friday was very calm and quiet. I wish we could have done something fun as a family but instead everyone has been doing stuff with their friends which means I got to play chaffeur all day Sat. Lee Joe went shot gun shooting with friends. Kylee and Autumn had parties. Amber had drivers ed and played tennis at the park with friends(she took Hannah and she made friends at the park) and then Amber went to another friend's house to play pool. Kelsea watched a movie and stayed the night at friend's house. I spent the other part of the day getting Microsoft Office for Amber's homework-then installing it, trying to find a present for my mom's birthday that I thought would be easier than it was. And I got her pies from Marie Callendars. Hey, by the way where's my friends? I don't recall having any fun.
Lee Joe let the hometeachers come over today-Sunday. Was I home on Saturday? Needless to say the place was a DISASTER!! and we had a half an hour to frantically eat and clean. Somehow we pulled it off. We went to my mom's Sunday for an Ashlee and Mom birthday party. I forgot my camera!!!I got my mom a tree stump with a face and it's eyes glow in the dark at night. I called him Grandpa Tree Stump. Matt thought I was nuts. Mom loved it.
Monday might be another friend filled day for Kylee and Autumn.
Kelsea and Kylee got Tamagotchies as a sort of replacement for hamsters. Not really, but they are much cleaner, cheaper and don't smell and they don't run on a wheel all night. Sort of a dead hamster, good report card(Not really for Kelsea on that one) and clean room reward.
Somehow Kelsea's keeps getting mail with poop in it. Then it gets depressed and she has to take it to the doctor.
Lee Joe is home on Monday. That's our fun. I am thinking more and more about that Yellow van!

No comments: