Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Game

I only got to see the 3rd quarter and all but the last 3 crucial minutes in the 4 th BUT--Kelsea's team is still undefeated!!! It was close the whole time I was there. They won 37 to 33. Kelsea was a starter this time and played most of the game and scored 8 points!! She was fouled 3 times while I was there. She would have had nine points if she didn't cross the free throw line too soon. The other two times she made at least one of the 2 she shot. She finally played the way I knew she could! They played a tough team. It was SOOO EXCITING!! and then I had to leave and pick up Amber from the High School and missed the last nail biting part of the game. I forgot my camera too.

I think I could have another ADD child in the works. My youngest is proving to have very high distractability and very low follow through. She is just driving me nuts with her messes and never doing what she is told when she is told. It is probably just youngest child syndrome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not A.D.D. Hailey and Sierra are the same way. It's the A.G.E.

My girls can pay such good attention that they aren't paying attention to another thing at the same time(tv and chores).

Tell Kelsea Congrats on the game! we are proud of her!