Saturday, February 24, 2007

Par-taay


The first picture is from Amber's actual birthday-her car and light up glasses. She is really quirky. The next 2 pictures are from last night. 13 teenage girls showed up to Amber's friend party. 6 pizzas, two trays of Papa Murphy's cheese sticks, a bag of skittles and 2 bags of m&m's and many cupcakes disappeared last night. Many of the chips are still in tact and most of the carrots disappeared too. They played Mad Gab, watched fun with Dick and Jane (very funny movie!) opened presents-Amber got 4 Moosen (Brian Regan joke) then they watched Brian Regan and then played the snorting game. That is the circle of girls above. I guess one person is in the middle,spins eyes closed and counts to 10. Everyone rearranges and when they stop at 10 the person that the middle person is standing in front of has to snort. When they do the middle person needs to guess who the snorter is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hum. . Guess the snorting game is WAY better than spin the bottle.

I must say Kylees clothes are AWESOME! And to think I was just wearing those about 9 months ago. I though for sure Kelsea or amber would take claim. Then again, they are taller and bigger than I already. Hope she likes the outfit.

Maryanne said...

Snort. I was trying to see if you could guess who it was but my name is on the top of my comment