Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am having some left over effects of my Monday headache. My head is tender in places. I have a little swelling on the back of my head. I keep getting mild headaches randomly around my head. Kind of weird. But I can function.
Last night I had it. The petty fighting between Amber and Kelsea over my computer. Who does what chore. Autumn harrassing Kylee while she played piano again and again. All the "mom, mom" from 5 kids frustrated me. All that happened while I was trying to cook dinner at almost 7. I went to the store after dinner and let Lee Joe deal with it since I probably won't see him much for awhile. Autumn had to cut her fingernails off this weekend after she scratched both Kelsea and Kylee with temper tantrum rages.
Lee Joe's side work is picking up all of a sudden. He went from no work to like 3 or 4 good size jobs that need done now. He is getting closer to wanting to run a business full time or himself.
Hannah and I went to the mall yesterday. She decided that was where we needed to go. She had to throw away her Strawberry Shortcake toothbrush last night because it was old and it was very traumatic. She threw it away herself and cried when she did it. So we need to go on quest for a new Strawberry Shortcake toothbrush. They didn't have any at Winco or Walgreens when I looked last night. I didn't think I needed to go anywhere today but I do now.
I need to get busy and clean my house. Amber is having a friend party on Friday and Monday's illness has caused me to fall behind more than I already was. She is in charge of the party and I am providing the food. We will have had 6 parties since the end of Jan and Valentines day to boot.
Tonight is Amber's last class for drivers ed and she drives with Lee Joe on Sat. Then she officially gets her permit. I guess I am suppose to let her drive. But she might start Tennis next week. She is trying to decide if she is going to do Tennis or make money helping our neighbor with her 3 boys. Kelsea has a game today and the little girls have piano. I might be able to make the end of her game.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

What type of side jobs does he do? He can come to my house and Put up some crown molding. That would also be nice if I had some neices to come babysit the kids. I miss my family.