Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My world ended

I thought my world was about to end yesterday afternoon. My internet crashed yesterday afternoon and I couldn't get it to work. Lee Joe brought home very disappointing news from the tax appointment-we owe a lot. No relief from our usual tax return. I was so angry and frustrated and to top it all off my monthly visitor decided to show up last night and one of my daughters falied to tell me we were low on supplies. I have such bad hormonal anger I wanted to break something-but didn't, I cried instead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just blogged a Devanie is dying and Nathan is Mr Mom blog that all got deleated so I threw in a short crappy blog. I feel your pain however I'm feeling more pain than you right now so count your blessings. Be glad you aren't a pregnant elephant =)

Kim and family said...

The deal for me is though-I don't like to throw up so I RARELY ever do and the same goes for crying. I really hate to cry right up there with throwing up. Hows that for grossness? Today was much improved mood wise. The blessings can slap me in the face but they can't over ride my ridiculous PMS.

The Woodward Family said...

Seems we are all feeling the same way...what's up with that?