Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well I am not that full of myself but I am currently updating my blog with my birthday present!! Now I am going to get some DSL and we will be screaming!! My mom and my sister got me a scanner/printer-copier that will print pictures too. I have downloaded all my my pictures to my computer so now I can put more pictures on. Hooray!! My neighbor friends were so sweet. They sent my this fruit basket that unlike anything I have ever seen before. I have tried to put the picture on but my connection is really slow and it didn't work. So I will post that later.

Our little P.O.W Mort died overnight. It probably wasn't very healthy to start with. It has hardly grownand was real sick and got sick real fast. Lee Joe thought it had some sort of tumor. Kelsea cried after she said she didn't care if it died and it hadn't died yet. None of the girls know yet. I figured they should leave for school happy. A houseful girls sure can run on high emotions.

It was nice this weekend having church off so we could relax all weekend. Made a nice weekend. We all watched conference and Kelsea was in rare form with super hyperactivity going on. She was maybe more excited over the computer than I was.

The kids only have 3 days of school this week. I think last week was the first 5 day week they have had since school started. Amber is going to Pasco Washington on Friday for a marching band competition. It will be only the 2nd time they will have run it for an audience.

I asked Hannah what she wanted to be for halloween and without hesitation she told me she wanted to be Santa. I think she will be quite unique. She makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I was planning on Zach being Santa. I got a 90% off bargain lastyear after christmas on an outfit for a baby and though it perfect. we will have to exchange pictures =)

Unknown said...

Glad you got what you wanted for your birthday too! YIPPY!!

The Woodward Family said...

You're 25 or 26? I couldn't remember. Anyways, hope you had a great b-day!