Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last night


OK, I am really silly at times about getting enough rest. Tuesday night I stayed up till 2 painting the window and bookshelf so I can hang blinds in the office. It's not done yet. But last night at 9 I went out with some friends to play Volleyball. They got kicked out of the raquetball court so there hasn't been Walleyball in a while but that is our preferred sport. My friend's birthday is on halloween so someone brought a car full of balloons and put them in her car, She thought it was so funny and then we all went out to IHOP to replace all the calories we just burned. So I didn't get to bed until 1. Today I had to do oreintation to be a sub at the school (At least get paid for the 2days I just worked) and I was very overdue for a haircut so I got one finally. So no rest for the senseless weary. Now Amber is signed up for drivers ed. My shoulder hurts more again so now it is time for some medical intervention. Darn it all for getting old. I realize I need to work a lot harder on being more optimistic and less pessimistic. The left side of my body feels great!! Heidi is getting married on Nov 4. That means family is coming this way. I know that Grandma and Jared and Michelle and kids are staying with us so far. I will be bust cleaning next week. And Amber is marching in the parade on that day too. We have a little conflict going on. It will be a very busy day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I so want to be there for the wedding too. but the girls will be missing plenty of school for the move and all and flying out early won't help any. I'd hire a maid to help you clean if I could. I know what it's like! and if I haven't thanked you for all the times you have cleaned for me to come I'm thanking you now! Thanks!

Kim and family said...

Thank you Devanie!!

Maryanne said...

Sorry I have not had any contact with the ones I love I have been at training. Sorry to hear about your arm. That is not going to help the cleaning thing. So how did you hurt your sholder?