Saturday, October 14, 2006

As I wait for Amber to come home....

We didn't go to the ER this time with Autumn. I suppose a bad dr's office visit is the result. She is doing much better. We went to the homecoming football game last night. The 4 girls and I did. We stayed until after half time. It was freezing and after 10:30. The band marched fantastic. When the band ran off the field Amber's clarinet fell apart. Thank goodness it was fine. The football game was 21 to 0 when I left. (final score 34 to 7) The drum major won Homecoming queen. Amber said it was the 5th year in a row a band member won homecoming queen. Today we went to Caldwell to watch them compete. They took 2nd and brought home a nice trophy. The band that won first was REALLY good. Kelsea's team won their game on Friday. they were close games though. Hannah has been very funny. Out of the blue she told us she wanted to make a diarama. So for about 3 days she has worked on it. It has a sail boat and clouds that hang from strings. In the backround she drew a house and hills. The only thing I helped her with was tape the strings of the top of the sailboat to the Diarama and she did all the rest herself. I have taken pictures and if blogger improves I will post a picture. She still wants to be Santa. But she says she doesn't want to wear a beard. I will have to make her a costume. Next week is Kelsea's LAST volleyball game (sigh of relief) and Amber's LAST band competition (a bigger sigh of relief). As much fun as it is, less of it is enjoyable as well.

No comments: