Monday, October 09, 2006

Our weekend

I missed Amber all weekend but knew she would have fun with her band geek friends-that's what they call themselves. We had a weekend where Kelsea and Kylee were busy in the evening or day and I was home with just Autumn and Hannah. Kylee got to swim and go to Chuck E Cheese. Kelsea went bowling and to a Bosnian food store. She also watched a movie ata birthday party at a friends house. Amber's band tied for 12th to get into the finals. They were not the band selected to go though. I think that was the closest they got to finals in the past 4 years. Amber said some of the other bands were really really good. She called me at 1:45am to pick her up. UGH! When I got back I couldn't sleep. So Sunday was rough. I have been fighting a cold all weekend, and my shoulder is still a problem. Anemic as well. I made it to the last hour of church, led the music and came home and slept. A Lot. But I have to tell you, Airborne works well. Lee Joe took it a few times, he gave me his cold, and it didn't last long. I took it a few times and I don't feel that bad today. 2 1/2 days of cold symptoms. That's not bad. I think I need to see the doctor for the shoulder. It making some popping and clicking when it moves and it hurts still. Lee Joe earned major brownie points this weekend. He made a potato and ham soup but something happened and it scorched. The bottom of the pan he used was too thin I think. Ususally he does a really good job with the soups he makes. At least he made it early enough in the day that I was able to make spaghetti and we still ate before 7. But we were all looking forward to his potato soup. My mom is looking at moving again. The guy she is renting from is selling her place so she wants to find a new place even though she really likes where she is. My mom and sister looked at a few places yesterday. But she is disappointed today and hasn't made it to work today because she doesn't feel well. Looks like we will be moving her again. So in 9 years she will have moved 7 times here in Idaho.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy I don't know which aspect of the weekend to coment on. There was a lot of information in that post! Thanks for the updates!