Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tatoos anyone?

I went to Port of Subs while the little girls were at dance last night and this guy was talking to the guys there about the tattoo he was about to spend $350 for. He had several already. I was dying to ask the guy what he was going to do when he got old and the tattoos started to wrinkle and sag. I have just wondered that when I see people with tattoos all over and wonder when they are elderly are they going to be able to tell what they even have. That fairy is going to start looking like a witch and that butterfly is going to look like roadkill (those are more womanly tattoos). I don't know, I was debating whether I had enough nerve to ask this guy. I almost did-but didn't but I would still really like to know if anyone has even thought that far ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine are all sagging already. Sure wish I has something to cover up the strech marks! ;)