Monday, October 16, 2006

I am so tired!

I told the secretary at the school that I would fill in for her when her son and his wife had their baby. I got a call at 6:45 this morning. I was at the school today. I didn't go to bed early enough for that. We had an unruly parent trying to transfer records somewhere else. It was tense. But I will be there again tomorrow. I just need to find a sitter for Hannah again. That was rough this morning. Hannah came with me for part of the morning. All my friends that have kids her age are in kindergarten or pre-school. And my friends that are going to Hawaii-They are still going. They were in LA for the big quake- when was that? No worries for them. Good luck to them. I think there was point to all this but I am so tired I can't remember what it was. I have to get Kylee still and take the other 2 little girls to dance. Lee joe will be picking up Amber again from band practice in the dump truck. Everyone said bye to her last time he did that. It was funny for her. I think that we don't know how to have decent dinner anymore except for Sunday. Who knows what we are having tonight but the kids are sick of mac and cheese.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am excited about the new house too. It's even closer to you than Lagoon is!! =)

With my pictures I uploaded them to the Server that my Devanie.com account is on. That's one of the benefits of having my own domain name. However I have to resize each of them 2 times, save them to my computer and upload them to my server, then write out the code for each picture. it's VERY time consuming.

wE SOLD THE HOUSE ABOUT A MONTH AGO. It closes on Nov 15th though.

the sign out front says SOLD they put that up yesterday from Sale Pending.