Monday, October 23, 2006

bummer

Blogger doesn't want to post pictures for me again today. This is a strange morning. Last night the cat lost a little of our warm fuzzy feelings for her. It was about 11:45 the dog was barking,we were almost asleep but Lee joe went up to see what it was. It was a bird that could still fly. We chased it around and finally caught it. It's leg was hurt. We left it in the box. Went to bed and the dog started to bark again. The cat was grounded to the house though after that. I think after one all the crazy pets mellowed out. This morning I was trying to figure out where to take the bird. Lee Joe had said it was really noisy earlier but once I checked it just as I was getting ready to leave-it had died. We had a crazy weekend( when is it ever quiet) Kelsea had her concert Friday. Amber had her band practice and parents decorated the band room. We saw the kids come in. They were thrilled. On Sat Amber took the PSAT. I took my 4 other girls to POJOS for Kailyn's friend party. It is fun like Chuck E Cheese but bigger and more fun with a Carousel and bumper cars. Then I took 3 kids to the band banquet at a local restaurant. Later I picked up 5 kids and took them to the high school. It was funny-our friends son,the ones in Hawaii, after the band teacher said for all the kids to go home and hug their parents for getting them to and from band practices, he said he was going to go home and hug the phone. We went to the band competition. It was fantastic. And it was sad. Our kids played and marched their best show yet and didn't place at all. It was stinking COLD up in the stadium!! We brought blankets and heavy coats and we were still frozen. The band that won was very very good. So imagine pictures of concerts, band formations and more volleyball that I will have to show later. This week I need to make a santa outfit for Hannah and plan a class party for Autumn's class. And Kylee is the busy one for a change. But there will be less running. I hope. We will see.

1 comment:

Janika said...

I should tell everyone that blogger is not posting my pictures so that I can cover for the fact that I never take them. I should create word pictures.

Sorry to hear about the cold. It is almost cold here. Isaac had his first pep band performance at a game last week. I think I wore long sleeves. That was enough.