Thursday, October 05, 2006

fruit basket

Here is the fruit basket I got for my birthday. Chocolate covered apples, pineapple flowers, cantalope and honeydew and straberries and grapes on skewers. I have a little more experimentation to get this picture thing figured out. I really hurt my shoulder last night with the garage. I get another year older and I get my second aggravated joint. My ankle was last year's ailment, and still bothers me and my shoulder had been hurting some for weeks and now it screams. That is what I get for getting old. I had a good day at the mall today spending some birthday money and the gift card I got from Bath and Body works. I came home with 2 pairs of pants and great lotion and smell good stuff for the house. Hannah got shoes. The kids are home tomorrow and I will have Dylan and Kailyn for half the day. Maybe I can get them to work. I may go to the doctor if my shoulder still hurts this bad. I think Kylee is out to have agreat year. She was selected to be a peer mediator at school.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Edible arrangements. I've seen those out here a LOT!

The Woodward Family said...

That is SO pretty!
I know what you mean about getting more pains with each year. If getting old hurts this bad, I don't want to get old! :^|

Janika said...

My mouth is watering. I think I have some fruit. I'd better go get it. I am happy for your birthday blessing. Blogging is better with blessings. Have a blast, babe!

Unknown said...

This looks so good. Just like what I had when I received fruit basket from Singapore.