Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's been awhile

Boy it has been awhile since I have updated and there hasn't been a dull moment.

Autumn did stay home the rest of the week and went to the doctor on Thursday. He gave her penicillin and by Saturday she felt better. She went to school Monday and today Thursday I had to pick her up again. That's our fault for not fighting with her more on the penicillin. Autumn is getting an award tomorrow. I find it funny because she hasn't made it a full week since school started it seems. It was so sweet. One of her friends was worried about her and her mom called us Sat to see how Autumn was doing.

Kelsea's team is still undefeated-go Kelsea!! She is doing real well in all her classes!!

Kylee tried out for Honor Choir and made it-I think I mentioned that, She started the school choir this week.

Amber got her braces off on Friday! Woo HOO! I need to take an after braces picture. Then we had to go back to meridian on Friday to get her retainers. On the Thursday game Capital won by one point. Amber's band has a little ways to go to make their marching piece better considering it was the first time on the football field it wasn't too bad.

Kylee had a Hawaiian luau party on Sat. We made hula skirts from streamers. Gave the girls leis. We played music from Lilo and Stitch 2. We made up a funny hula dance and the girls all got to decorate their own cupcakes. That has been the biggest hit at our parties I have found. We have put sprinkles galore and once we had a variety of candy. The kids will almost always eat the cupcakes too. Kylee had a nice party. On Tuesday we had our family version and she got to go to build- a -bear and made a monkey. I have 3 kids in double digits!

I may get a computer. Here's to hoping and crossed fingers. We are looking at an HP computer with the AMD processor. If we get that then it will be possible to get DSL and updating won't be such a pain in the rear.

I have been exercising so my rear already hurts.

Lee Joe is working like a crazy man still and his back still hurts.

Cat is up to 7 kills and one unconfirmed. She took it back outside. The discovery of #7 will not be disclosed due to graphic nature and is been dubbed Top Secret. She is probably finding them in our garden.

MaryAnne and Thomas will be getting their pictures soon that I promised them. I cleaned half my desk and found them and they are so far as being in envelopes I just need to find their addresses and I actually know about the area to find them. I think paper in my office has learned how to reproduce.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Due to the graphic nature of the cat kills this blog has been rated PG-13. What is it killing mice or baby cats. I really want to know. Happy belated birthday gosh I wish that I was better at that stuff. Bad aunt. I love you all anyway.