Monday, September 18, 2006

What We did this weekend

You want to know what I got done this weekend? A big fat ZERO! Well you got to throw one weekend down the toilet every now and then.

Lee Joe left with Amber, Kylee and Hannah on Friday afternoon. I was home with 2. Friday night I got us dinner at Taco Bell and then Kelsea told me I could play her rollercoaster Tycoon game. All I have to say is, I am easily addicted to that game. Melissa and David had the same problem with Zoo Tycoon months ago and now they are hooked on another Tycoon game. So this weekend I worked on 3 parks, got some extra sleep, Went to Lee Joe's company picnic with Autumn, and had a unwelcome visitor for over an hour sat night. In spite of all the quiet time, I still am coming down with something. Lee Joe got home a 4am Sunday. I woke up at 5 having had a nightmare that Lee Joe had been in wreck and Hannah was in the hospital needing surgery on her foot, and nobody knew where Kylee was. I was glad when I woke up that Lee Joe was home. Kylee woke up sick and Autumn is still having a hard time. Lee Joe went to church with Hannah(one hour late), I went later with Amber(1 1/2 hours late), Then LeeJoe went home picked up Kelsea dropped her off for the last hour and he stayed home with the 2 sick ones. Silliest Sunday comings and going we have ever had.

This morning Kylee and Autumn still aren't well and neither am I so we are all hanging out here at home and already I have done more that I did all weekend.

And on the air show weekend, they had a good time. Thanks Uncle Thomas for the hospitality. THey went to breakfast with him at Denny's. Kylee came home with a bunch of stuff and Hannah had some stuff too. They were given free tickets at the door. And Kylee and Hannah came home with some free t-shirts.The KIA made it there and back great. I guess Kylee and Hannah sky dived. CHeck it out at airforce.com/photos. use these IDs to see it-A3FWE 3AKG6----ADTGK DX37Y

2 comments:

Janika said...

Life doesn't always have to be full of activity. I am glad to see you take it easy for a change.

Love y'all

The Woodward Family said...

Sounds like you could use a trip away...without kids...you could come to my house, and we could just kick it for a few days!!!

Hope all is well otherwise!