Friday, September 08, 2006

I can see the sky!

A little of the smoke blew out last night. It looked cloudy and foggy all day yesterday but there wasn't acloud in the sky. Again at 5 I had a major allergy attack in my eyes. Today I still can't breathe. But I read in the paper how even athletes right now are going to the doctor thinking they are developing asthma and it is just the awful air. I want to go downtown to Art in the Park but I want to be able to breathe too so I haven't decided whether I will go today or tomorrow-tomorrow's air should be better.

I guess they are still going to have the football game tonight. Amber's marching band practice was only allowed to be outside for an hour last night. But they will be performing tonight. Another thing I want to do but wonder if it's worth it for me. Amber didn't get to present her project yet.

Kelsea's coach worked with her after practice yesterday on setting and spiking. He has made her a setter. So at least there has been a little pay off for her phone call and she has decided to play the season out.

Kylee had her first dance class. I was thinking about making her go on the same night as Autumn and Hannah to make things easier but I think that individual time is helpful for Kylee.

Yay! The weekend is almost here and it will be as quiet as we want to make it. Hooray!!

Hannah told me the other day that she didn't want to have anymore birthdays because she didn't want to grow out of her clothes because she likes them so much. She is a funny kid. I wouldn't mind if she stayed 4 forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOund like a good time to find a little room in the basement, put the air purifier inside and sleep for a moment.