Thursday, September 14, 2006

Whats up

What's cool-Our weather-high of 70 today. Our air is MUCH cleaner. Zyrtec and Flonase are like gold when it comes to allergy medicine. I can BREATHE!!

What's hot- The BSU football team. The BSU football team walking across the side lines of the Capital Football game and the crowd cheering like you wouldn't believe as they walked by(they were hot and looked hot too)That's hot. The BSU blue turf that Amber and the Marching band marched and played on. Kelsea played very well in their first Volleyball game. She served the first 6 points of the first game. And in the 3rd game she was instrumental in scoring the final point of the game. By the way, they won all 3 games.

What's not- the band teacher was not impressed with how they played. Amber's presentation didn't work like we hoped. Problems with their version of powerpoint and no music.
My neighbor was in the hospital with West Nile Virus. He is over 80 and it tends to be fatal for the elderly. But he is back home. Autumn has some symptoms of West Nile but for her it is not so bad. Unless she gets worse we aren't having blood work done. She has missed some school already.
Zrytec and Flonase are priced like gold when you don't have insurance.
My computer, dial-up, my delete key(I must use it too much) and trying to get blogger to come up sometimes.

What's funny-Amber has been playing piano for seminary with another girl. They played a Christmas song one day and had everyone sing Sister's in Zion one day and the next they had to play a priesthood song. There was more funny I just can't remember it right now.

Up and coming-Lee Joe is going to take a whirl wind trip to Reno for the Reno Air races. He will be taking 3 girls. He is taking the KIA. I am staying home with 2 and hoping to get my office painted(window and bookshelf) and put together the rest of the way. Oh yeah, master the mess.
Kylee is about to turn 10 this month. I need to get on the ball and plan her birthday. She wants a Hawaiian luau theme. I will be celebrating the _ anniversary of my 29th birthday. The blank is for me to know and every one else to never mind,I am 29 I tell you!

The tally on the cat's war with mice. She is up to 5 kills now, one prisoner. I wish I knew where she was finding them since she can come and go when she pleases.

Maybe I will try to post some pictures again.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

I know what anniversary it is! But your secret is safe with me, because I celebrate the anniversary of my 25th birthday all the time!

Unknown said...

Gosh I'm celebrating my 18th birthday next June! Really. I'm not getting close to 30.