Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank goodness

I saved Lee Joe's life, he saves mine in the course of one week. Lee Joe called his buddy he works with. He has good buddies. He asked his friend if he would come by and check out my van. For a big clunking scary breakdown it was an easy fix. He came by at about 4:30 and at 5:30 he picked me up and took me to the van. He replaced the pulley with a new one and had the belt back on. He wouldn't tell Lee Joe how much the pulley cost. So my van is up and running. HOORAY HOORAY!!! The 3 girls and I got to go to the pool last night since it was super hot. I mowed all afternoon it seemed like. Sitting in the water was great. I was able to take them to the Discovery Center today like we planned and have dinner at Sizzler. Autumn almost ate herself sick. We came home and they swam in the neighbors pool for an hour. They have really enjoyed this week. I will post pictures.

No comments: