Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good news

On the weight loss (not so much) and inches reduction(some of those) quest, I was able to wear a skirt comfortably today that was miserably tight a couple months ago. Hooray!

I am trying to ride 6 miles on the stationary bike everyday that I don't do a video. I did take 2 days off for recovery from exercise and some sort of mild flu. But I did swim on Saturday and I only did 3 miles today but it is Sunday. I have to go back to the pool this week and get pictures of Fabio's blonde surfer dude brother that is a lifeguard there.

Bad news is Kelsea tried out for volleyball and with all the politics and networking we did not do, she did not make a team. There were girls that missed tryouts that made it. Big high school sports stink that way. I am proud of her because she knows she is good enough and is mad about it. But now she is afraid at the moment to try out for basketball but we have done our networking there and can keep at it. But it is so stupid. She is pretty depressed. Good news about that is, less running around as soon as school starts and I might be able to get her into drivers ed right away. Two drivers! How scary is that? Good thing you aren't here. That one might be scary on the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I smelled Chuck Norris, becasue I'm cool like that1

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Woodward Family said...

We have been laughing about the birthday thing for days now. Our ward has family home evening in the park in August, and I had my blackberry and we were telling everyone what theirs were. Every one was laughing.