Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sheesh

Crazy!! I am not the only one with car trouble. My carpool person was suppose to take the kids. She had all of them in the car and then her car wouldn't start. So I loaded everyone up, took them to school and came back and jumped her car. It started right away. By the way. I have always had bad juju when it comes to cars. This car has been the kindest to me the longest but once this stuff starts I just want a newer more reliable car because I don't enjoy getting stranded frequently.

Don't you hate this? I HAD to get gas yesterday morning, I didn't fill up completely though. In the afternoon when I went to get the kids, the price at that station dropped 5 cents a gallon. That is a big drop!

Last night we were getting Amber's senior pictures taken. We were getting ready to go to the train depot for outdoor pictures when an awful wind storm blow in. We are not in Nevada so it is not typical. The winds were gusting at about 50 miles and hour. We had to reschedule, darn it. We were so with it and getting things done. Anyways it was a terrible wind storm without the storm. No rain or clouds or lightning but a brush fire started in Southeast Boise and burned to the ground or damaged 19 homes. So it is quite sad. That is the biggest disaster to happen to Boise in many many years and it is in a part of town we have been to many times. I just saw it on the today show just now.

I got a lot done yesterday even with the kids coming home early. It is so quiet with no one to talk to periodically. I have so much more to do. But that will be the story always.

Lee Joe is packing up to come home and can't wait. He will be leaving tonight. We are still trying to head out of town this weekend but we have a glitch in Kelsea's drivers ed. Amber is trying to manipulate me into letting her catch up in the KIA on Friday. NO NO NO. Either she goes Thursday or stays and that is all it is.

I better get busy. Maybe I will get a chance to post pictures a little later.

No comments: