Thursday, May 24, 2007

We are going away-I think

We are going to Jackson Hole Wy tomorrow and will meet Devanie there. We may try and get my sister to go. Kim and Gwen, there kids and Jared and Michelle and crew will all be nearby and we will find them too.

We almost had a big glitch in the plan. My starter decided it didn't want to start yesterday so Lee Joe spent all day today trying to get it all lined out so we could go. He fixed it. That and the headlights and the transmission flushed. And the air filter changed and he took it to get an oil change. The car should feel loved now.

I worked at the school. Thank goodness it was the breeziest day yet. The crosswalk was fine in the morning and the there were no fax machines dialing 911 or upset people to deal with. I just had my zipper malfunction on my jeans and had to go home for lunch and change my clothes.

Amber is so excited for Pirates 3 to be out. I downloaded the soundtrack that was released on Tuesday. She loves it. So does Kelsea and I. They are going to do Pirates-pieces from all 3 movies- for marching band next year so that has her hyped up too. She got her year book already and most of what's in it from friends is "Congrats on drum major" Their year book is huge. Like a Coffee table book. There are over 600 Sophmores!!

Got to go to bed.

4 comments:

Janika said...

Isaac played music from "Pirates II" this year for his end of year performance. I saw Shrek II for the first time a few nights ago so I could be prepared to watch II when it reaches the Buck Flick. Now I need to see Pirates II for the first time, for the same reason.

Janika said...

Correction--So I can watch III (Shrek and Pirates) when it gets to buck flick.

Maryanne said...

I think we had a totle of 50 pages in most of our yearbooks. Kelsea is so good at taking pictures she should do yearbook. Hopw that you have fun in WY.

Unknown said...

Share yout trip pics ASAP