Thursday, May 03, 2007

Can I pull my hair out yet?

I think I found something at the school that is worse than the day I was weathered on at the cross walk. I subbed for the ERR with the special needs kids today. There were two boys I suppose to help. In the morning I had one and he gets whiny. Then in the afternoon the other boy was there. Usually he is great and just fine. After afternoon recess he fell apart and he hit, scratched and kicked, threw himself on the ground and carried on. I had my fill of that. I wouldn't want that job fulltime. I don't know that I want to do that again for awhile. He even had to be removed from the bus because he was having such a day. Thank goodness for MY doctor's appointment-Nope, too busy to sub, sorry. (not really sorry)

Autumn's arm is in a splint again. We went to the doctor yesterday and they did 6 x-rays, didn't see anything obvious but want her back in a week for more x-rays. I really didn't want to do that again but what can you do?

Amber has her last matches today. Today is district and she is in 3rd place on the team for girls singles. That means she gets to go to a different school than everyone else to play. They have boys singles there too and the 3rd place boy was suppose to go there too. This one boy was going to go and Amber's admiring boy gave up his spot as the number 2 (since he was a fill in for the 2) to the boy that was the 3 since he was the better player and that way he make sure Amber had someone to go with. He is so funny. Amber is OK with it all. SHe was smiling as he making sure all the changes took place. So she said her record is 12 wins and 2 losses. She played before I got there yesterday and I was going to take pictures.

We went to a dance at the elementary school. It was actually very well done with the music. Amber went with me and the 3 youngest girls. They had a good time. I was exhausted and we had apples bananas and cookies and cake for dinner. I had toast and was too tired to fix anything else even though I was hungry.

I was so tired and I think emotionally worn out from this awful busy week. Lee Joe tells me he has nothing on his schedule for tonight which should get me excited but I am more frustrated because there isn't anything on the schedule and I could have used his help every other day this week. But he says he is taking care of dinner and I am going to do what I can today and take it from there. There will be no more tennis after today and track should be over Tuesday. All I will have for a few weeks is dance and church activities. I am ready for a mommy vacation.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I need to put my baby girl in a dance class of some kind for the summer. her last day is the 18th. Love you give everyone hugs and kisses