Friday, May 11, 2007

2 days later..

So he started on Weds and worked through Thurs. Nothing happened today and it will be sometime next week before he comes back. It may take a bit for him to get it done but I can work on the walls and Lee Joe may be able to get me the flooring material I want that I will install myself. I need to figure out what to do with the cabinets while I wait for the new doors for them.




I bought a stool for the bar but it is too tall and uncomfortable and Hannah is scared to sit on it and then get off so I will have to find something else. 4 of us tried it out and no one liked it.
Lee Joe is out at a father and sons outing while I hold down the fort with the girls. He is doing a service project with the bobcat. I took the girls to Fred Meyer so they could Mother's Day shop for me. I told Lee Joe that the only mom's that have to do that are single parents. I was teasing! I told him I really like the counter and the kitchen renovations. So he is OK. But I can't let him get off that easy. The girls still like to do something.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

That look really good. We are going to be doing some of the same stuff this year.

Anonymous said...

I like the new counter. I also need to do a bunch of that kind of stuff to my crappy place.