Monday, May 07, 2007

Kelsea and the camera

Kelsea had the camera this weekend. It was a beautiful and day and she took some really nice pics. The irises in the front are in bloom and so are the lilacs in back. She would have taken more pictures but the rechargable batteries all died and won't charge anymore. Such a bummer.










Friday was kind of strange. I went to the doctor on Friday. He was able to tell me how Amber was doing at her tournament after calling his son. How strange can that be. If she was done we were going to have his wife bring her home. She was playing when I left there so we hurried out to Eagle. A bit of a drive, And she finished just before we got there and lost. We saw Wade and visited with him. He broke his collar bone. But he is about to graduate and he is getting ready to go on his mission. I got to bring Amber home. But we decided to check out the new Kohls on the way home. I got some clothes and Hannah got a swim suit. Amber and Kelsea babysat that night so now they have money. We had Port of Subs for dinner! (Tennis is over!)
We had a nice weekend. Bummer for me is that I got ANOTHER one of those awful headaches. I had the doctor give me a prescription for my headaches but had not picked it up yet. I decided to go get it and my pharmacy did not have it but they called another one that did so I had to drive all the way over there and get it. I took it right away and was easing up on the way home. I kicked it! Woo Hoo!! Miracle stuff. Even with that we got so much done around here. Lee Joe worked all day.
He is about ready for a week off. He may take it the week of memorial weekend.




3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Those are some really good pictures. I'm glad that you kicked that headache. The power of meds.

Janika said...

The sunshine in the hair is fabulous. Give Kelsey the camera more often

Unknown said...

Great pictures! She's going to have to come take some of us sometime!