Sunday, December 03, 2006

weary

I am about sick and tired of the sick and injured around here. We have had more than enough of broken bones, almost broken bones and sick people with Autumn bearing the brunt of it all at the moment-poor kid. She has the stinking rotten chicken pox! Like I said-poor kid. And I am sure in 2 weeks Hannah will have her turn at it as well. Just in time to make the concert and recital season even more complicated. And for me to get stuck in the house until my helpers come home. But early enough to where they should be recovered and scabby for Christmas. My new years resolution is to stick my kids in a bunch of plastic bubbles so I can have them all in one piece and healthy for at least one year!

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Oh Bubble girs how nice. We could even make a movie and we will call it Family in a Bubble.

Unknown said...

Devanie's Back!!!

Boy did I just have a head full to read!

I have your christmas present. I don't know how to mail it just yet. Maybe you will just have to come down and get it! =) we are about 4-5 hours apart now.

Thigs are still CRAZY here.