Thursday, December 21, 2006

Uh Oh

I am getting a cold. I need to take my Airborne. I feel anemic. UGH. Today it decided to snow. Just enough to make the roads slick so far. I have 3 tires that need to be replaced so I am not driving. Our road has had traffic backed up on it for about an hour now. That hasn't happened since 7 years ago when there was construction on a main road down from us. I have to go to the grocery store just for baking stuff. Now we need dogfood. And Kelsea needs to shop for Autumn still. It should be better by tomorrow but the traffic won't. We got a couple early gifts from my grandfather's gift card. We got a nice 4 slice toaster. And Uno Attack for the girls. They shoveled and played in the little bit of snow and had hot chocolate and are playing Uno Attack. A perfect Christmas vacation so far for the kids. They said it really feels like Christmas now.

2 comments:

Janika said...

I am wondering what happened. For over a month all I saw here was Heidi's wedding. Now no one can comment as quickly as you are writing. The cat and mouse saga is hysterical. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Make em all walk! and Carry the dog food home on their backs!