Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Hannah just had her birthday. On Friday she turned 5! I can't believe it! She wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. In the morning I thought I was only going to be able to take Hannah and Autumn. Kylee started to feel well enough to go when it was time to go and went back downhill afterwards. 4 of the 5 girls had a blast. Kelsea was babysitting. We had a family party that night. My mom and sister and her kids came over. She got the 12 Dancing princesses movie and barbie and 3 games for her game boy and a large strawberry shortcake doll. She had a Dora the Explorer cake and posed really funny cute for all her pictures. I will have to do a picture post when I have more time. 3 of the 5 girls are sick now and one more is getting it too. I think we are in a grand finale to finish the year. I am going to disinfect my house on new years and maybe open all the windows to flush all the sick people air out of my house. I couldn't be more tired of ill people. I worked on painting my bookshelf in the office and was able to bring a ton of books down and fill it up finally. Our goal for the weekend is getting the office organized so more stuff can come in out of the garage. 7 or 8 boxes came in today. There is still a long way to go. We reconfigured furniture in our bedroom and it seems bigger. Spot, our dog, will be 8 on New Years Eve. We will see how many of us make it to church tomorrow. The Nursery leader is out of town so we need to be there. Amber is giving a talk. Anyways, Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: