Thursday, December 14, 2006

I think it is here!

It isn't good news. Hannah started to run a fever tonight. I have been checking her daily for spots. I was concerned last night Kylee was getting them. She had them as a baby and people said she could get them again. But by morning and later today her itchy bumps look the same and haven't duplicated so it was just a scare. But Hannah went down hill so fast. She has been fine all day and then she complained about her head hurting and felt sick all of a sudden. She has some really small spots right now. On Weds I heard there are 3 more kids at the school with it. So it is circulating now. At least Vacation starts on Tuesday and it will stop being shared for 2 weeks.
I can make a paragraph!!
The girls had their mini-recital at the retirement center last night. It was kind of ridiculous. There was a little corner for all the girls to dance in. None of the parents could really get anywhere to see or take pictures in the cafeteria style room they were in. What was funny was there was a poor old lady that was having a hard time sitting next to the speakers and her back was to the girls so she didn't know what was going on. She flagged a lady over and she said very very loudly "I can't take this noise anymore, can I go to my room? I can't take this noise anymore!" And another old lady yells "Be Quiet" back at her. It was quite humorous.

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

Sorry to here about little Hannah. So are you done with the Christmas shopping yet?

Kim and family said...

Mostly, I haven't gotten any clothes for the older girls yet but they may just get a gift card at their favorite store. I am still working on Thomas's gift. The shopping areas around us are becoming a nightmare just getting down the roads.

The Woodward Family said...

My neighbor across the street did the pox earlier in the year, and all her kids except the baby had had the shot. Washoe Co. School District is recommending all kids get the 2nd shot now. Another round for Rhett and Kylie after the new year. Anthony has never had the shot or the pox. I'm begining to be afraid...

The Woodward Family said...

Oh, and my shopping is all done. I just have to wrap my mom's gift.