Monday, August 07, 2006

We had fun

Here is catch up from last week. Mon I took the my 3 youngest to Wal-mart and then dinner at Port of subs and Mcdonalds. Port of subs is my FAVORITE right now. The headache did ease up but I felt like a sloth the rest of the day.
Tuesday it was so nice. I trimmed 5 bushes in the front and mowed and called it good. Devanie and I took the girls to the pool even though it was little cool. THey all had a blast and then we went to Carls Jr for dinner. SOme of the fun stuff there wasn't working so it wasn't as much fun.

Weds was perfectly pleasant as well. We took the girls to free lunch in the park just a little ways down the road from us and one of the libraries did story time. The girls all got pencils and a twisty dog or cat. THen they played on the equipment. At 2 we got in the car and went to the other park where the pool is down the road from us and had snowcones and then swam. We managed to get Sierra confident enough to hold her breathe and try swimming for rings underwater after she watched my girls. Hailey is so funny how all right she is doing her own thing. We came home and took it easy the girls had fun in the sandbox some more.
THen Devanie left Thursday morning. I did something with the little girls before everyone came home and we came back the oldest girls were home filthy and exhausted. Last year they were so cranky I was ready to send them back. This time wasn't so bad.

Lee Joe barely recovered from camp and went out with the elders that night and then Friday he took the 3 youngest camping and I took the two oldest clothes shopping. We also went to krispy kreme before we came home and in the morning we hit the mall. THe best deals of the weekend were a pair of Mudd jeans for Amber for $7 and pj basketball pants for $6. We found a pair of Adidas tennis shoes for Kelsea for $25. My purse handle broke while we were out so I got new purse too. Kelsea had a pair of pants, jeans and a white shirt. SHe bought a shirt and a cami. Amber didn't get as much because she is getting in between sizes right now. She bought herself a shirt. We will need to hunt for her some more. Kylee got two outfits even though she wasn't there. I found capri pants for her at old navy for $3.99. Autumn got a pair of pants.

Lee Joe came home exhausted. He napped some Saturday when I was making dinner. On Sunday he out napped me. He slept for more than 3 hours.

Other than that it has been real quiet. We have had free lunch in the park for 4 days now. Saves me from having to do it. I will have Kailyn for 2 days while Melissa is in Texas bringing Dylan home. It is 100 degrees again today. Kailyn can't swim because she has stitches on her ear. But the kids are having a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I told you to change your settings after looking at this last comment. That is nice. Well sound like you guys are busy and having a fun summer. Love you all. Thomas

Kim and family said...

That was a first as far as anonymous goes. Great to hear from you though!