Friday, August 11, 2006

short and sweet, I hope

Have to be quick, We are leaving to go to Lagoon in the morning bright and early and we aren't packed yet.
Weds I played Volleyball again for the first time in over a year I think. I brought Amber. It was fun. THen I went to IHOP afterwards with the friends at 10:30pm. I was out till midnight. I was coming down my street and there were a bunch of cop cars that lloked like they were in front of my house. THere were 4 parked behind a red car that was parked in front of my house. It scared me at first because Lee Joe was also out late and the car was red-his car is red. Anyways I was able to pull into my driveway and in my yard the police officer was rewarding a drug sniffing dog in my yard. I walked in the house and Amber and Kelsea had been watching the whole thing. In the end they arrested one of the women and the other drove off in the car.
Kelsea got her braces off THursday!! I will post pictures of her pretty teeth later. Amber has another month. Kelsea only had hers on since October. She doesn't like the temporary retainer.

So spontaneously we are journeying to Utah because we have no other time to do it before school starts. I already bought the tickets to Lagoon at Costco so there is no turning back now. Lee Joe is getting the oil changed in the van before we leave. The other day I looked at the oil change reminder to see how close we were to needing one and at that moment the spedometer matched the mileage on the reminder-Creepy

I won something off a candy wrapper the other day! Do you think I should send in the wrapper to the nestle people? It will cost me .39 cents to claim my 48 cent prize. Hmm, why bother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They may send some good coupons too!