Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pictures

I have to tried to download pictures 3 times now and it won't work. Hopefully Devanie can help me out. She is so helpful that way. I am ready to try and get DSL hooked it up. I can look into that once school starts. Yesterday we found a dead mouse-Socks trophy I suppose- in the living room. THeir was a dead bird when we got home from the Utah trip. Later I helped the neighbor across the street save a fledling dove. It probably won't make it though. It has a broken wing. A cat got it. Mine doesn't cross the street.
I had Dylan and Kailyn over since Melissa started school and Kelsea dressed him in Nylons and a skirt and makeup. He thought it was funny. We went to dinner with Grandma and did more school shopping. Today Amber and Kelsea got their hair cut. I am toting 7 kids around today and Dylan is in rare form-or should I say typical hyperactive boy form. we went to the park and the car wash as the girls hair was done. He was dressed in a dress and nylons today. I will take them to the pool to give the boy a place to exert himself. I am sure I will be ready for school to start by the end of the week. I am actually ready today. What I really want is a nap. Dylan is ready to GO NOW.

No comments: