Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

It doesn't matter whether or not the kids are on vacation. My life is always busy it seems. Last week Kelsea babysat at our house. There were playdates for Kylee. I took two kids to the doctor and had Hannah's birthday on the same day. I had a sewing order for the first time since Halloween and had 3 days to get it done. We saw Chicken Little on Friday.I took Christmas down Saturday and shopped. We had 9am church on Sunday after we stayed up till 2. Amber went to a church dance. She danced two slow dances with 2 boys-oh my she is growing up. Kelsea Babysat until 2am. Melissa (sister)and Kailyn(Melissa's daughter) and Ashlee(Matt's daughter) came over New years eve night. Matt(brother), David(Melissa's significant other) and Dylan(Melissa's son) played Dylan's new XBOX at Melissa's house all night. The kids went back to school on Monday and Lee Joe had the day off. Lee Joe and I went to lunch at the Olive Garden. The little girls had dance last night and AMber started Jr High Honor Orchestra as well. Because of all the craziness I thought I had two appointments today. The dentist for me and the Dr for Autumn. I rescheduled the dentist appointment and found out Autumn's appointment is tomorrow. Now I have no appointments today. Amber has a game today and that's all I have to worry about besides getting my awful messy house in order and pay bills. 3/4 of my Christmas has been put away. I haven't gotten all my Christmas cards out yet!

For Hannah's birthday Hannah had to have a Strawberry Shortcake cake. We bought Strawberry Shortcake and Princess plates,Tinkerbell napkins,Dora party hats, Spongebob cups, and Barbie Pegasus rings. She got a leappad and books, a princess Strawberry Shortcake doll and lots of other stuff. She is a funny kid. She was telling every one that she was 14 and would be 4 on her birthday. She would show us that the scale would tell us how old she is. It really said 40 but she said it was 14. Her favorite food is pantycakes. she says things are sgusting if they smell or taste bad. There is something she says that is hilarious but I can't remember it right now. She will be getting new glasses here shortly. We still have to dilate her good eye twice a week and eye patch it everyday for two hours. I can barely get her to leave it on a half an hour. She sees between 20/30 and 20/40 out that eye. It hasn't improved much. But she can identify letters well and it hasn't hindered her much really.

No comments: