Monday, January 16, 2006

weekend-holiday

Friday and Saturday were interesting. Amber had birthday party to go to and I had a hair appt at the same time. I went shopping afterwards and bought paint for my new room. There is light sand color for the ceiling and closet. Darker sand color for all walls but one and that one is olive. Lee Joe spent the evening building a pinewood derby car with Kylee to race at our neighbors pinewood derby at their baptist church. Sat Lee Joe took the little girls to the pinewood derby. The car raced well. Lee Joe thinks they came in 5th place. There were lots of cars. I stayed home and went to a personal interview at the church and then took Amber in the afternoon shopping for another friends b-day party. She went to that. Then I took Kelsea to a haircut appt and it so cute! I need to take her in for pictures now. and then we went to a retirement party for friends of ours at church. Picked Amber from the party. Brought her home for an hour then took her and her friend the Church dance. She danced to slow dances with two boys. brought her home at 11. Sunday we all went to lovely 9am church. We are still trying to get the hang of that. I came home after that and slept for 4 hours with Hannah. I got a little carried away I guess. Monday the kids were home but I had to take Amber to the DR at 8:50 am. That was easier than 9 am church. I painted the new room some more and cleaned up the future office. Autumn had a birthday party today. There is this place here full of inflatables. Jumping things and such. She had a lot of fun. There was no basketball and Honor Orchestra but I found out there was dance! So Kylee and Hannah went to dance. Autumn was still at her party so she missed it. We had dinner at about 8. Tomorrow there are no appts and only Kelsea has basketball. I call that a great day. Hopefully I can get my house clean! Poor little Hannah is fighting a cold now. Her mouth is chapped so bad all around her mouth. A good day for her to get some rest.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Passing the cold around. Who is next you should flip a coin. Anyway the paint colors sound good I like all of the nutural colors. I like the busy days they go fast.

Unknown said...

Hang in there. Should I stop having kids now???