Monday, January 23, 2006

Quiet Weekend

After comment on the clean and purge. My big drawback to that cleaning is I have two paper bags and a box full of stuff to be shredded,or burned. I plan on burning it but when it is not raining we are in an inversion and there is aburn ban during inversion so the bags and box just sit.

It was a peaceful weekend,with the exception of silly Kelsea's escapade, I will get to that in a minute. Friday we all were home. No activities no babysitting for the girls but I did get some shopping done and it snowed the whole time I ran around and was done by the time I came home. One of our 2 windows that are left was put in.
I had to buy a digital camera for Amber to take photography class at school. It is the only school that is teaching digital photography. The big drawback is my computer can't handle any thing else put on it and I won't let Amber have access to the internet on her computer and I also have no know-how on all that stuff yet.

Saturday Lee Joe took the three oldest to the church to clean it then he took them out to breakfast. He cleaned out his car. That was seriously long overdue. Amber went bowling with friends. I told Kelsea I was going to take a shower and she decided she wanted one I told her if she went in there I would unlock the door and poor cold water on her. I got up to go and she giggles and runs upstairs and locks the door. I take my time getting up there and tell her to unlock the door. She tells me she can't because she is stuck under the sink. That is Kelsea for you. But what she didn't know is that the lock is actually tricky to get unlocked. I had to call Lee Joe in and about 15 or so minutes later we get in the bathroom and she is really stuck under the sink. We make her scrunch herself down and Lee Joe pulled her out. I took pictures, but on Sunday I realized I should have gotten the camcorder out. Darn it, we could be rich! I took her out to lunch laterand to Wal-mart. Then both Kelsea and Amber went to babysit. Lee Joe and I and the three youngest went to a movie.

Sunday was church. I guess Kelsea's foot fell asleep and she fell in front a bunch of people on her way out the door from her class. Amber said it was really funny. Kelsea was laughing at herself as well. What a nut. We came home and took it easy. Lee Joe is ecstatic that the Steelers are going to the SuperBowl.

It is Monday again and I will be running here in a few hours so I better get something done. It is awesome everyone is blogging. I love checking your sites!! Thanks for the comments.

No comments: