Thursday, January 19, 2006

Look what I found

Something remarkable happened since I have had a few days at home during the day. I found the surface of my desk. I found The bottom of two boxes and cleaned out the inside and surface of a file cabinet and low and behold there was a scanner on there. I cleaned up 3 years of looming mountains of paperwork. I filled two paper bags and two trash bags. I also consolidated three file drawers into two. Maybe that is the source of my anxiety. I feel much better now.

This is practice for adding pictures. I tried a scanned picture it wouldn't download right tonight. Well better luck next time. I think I have a caveman version of computer.

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Sounds like a major project. Did you make sure that you shreded all of the important documents. I hope to see a picture soon.

Unknown said...

Try to save it to your desktop and upload it from there.

Unknown said...

I got Grandma and Grandpa Lay a computer and a Digital camera. They should be joining us in the blogs SOON!!