Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quiet time

Devanie-3 was nice. 5 is seriously overwhelming. Actually the last two days have been pleasant. I watched a friends two little kids this morning and I picked up Kailyn from kindergarten. Melissa is back to school this week. That is keeping Hannah entertained. My living room is presentable with the exception of the relocated office stuff that can't go in the garage. But that stuff has been in here since Sept.

Kelsea-isms-- the world Kelsea lives in is an interesting place to say the least. We were talking about the story of the Princess and pea. She has never been a good speller so she thought that the story was about someone having pee-d in the bed and they had a lot of Mattresses on the bed so she couldn't feel it and if she was a true princess she would. She couldn't quite figure why the prince would put a bowling ball in the bed how that helped the bed that was peed on. Who knows.
We were driving down the road the other day and there were several older ladies driving really slow in what should be the fast lane. I told Kelsea that the lane must be the Grandma lane. She thought I was talking about her Grandma Lane (my mom) and she asked me why does Grandma Lane drive slow? She didn't think Grandma Lane drove slow.

Anyways Amber and Kelsea should be home early the rest of the week. They have their EOC's this week(finals) she they get a few tests and get out early. Kelsea's EOC in teen living is making pretzels in the shapes of letters. Hopefully Kelsea will be making lots of A's.Ha ha. Ok, I tell bad jokes.

No comments: