Friday, January 06, 2006

Thank goodness for Friday

Today I am sooo tired. I sewed sort of. Amber didn't have practice so she came home early for once.

So yesterday when I went to the dentist I didn't want the novacine shot for them filling two teeth. THey said that the cavities were just in the enamel. So I can say I am real tough having to teeth filled without them numbing me up. It was much better for me because I am seriously phobic about shots. It just hurt a little.

Amber's team won their game in the last two SECONDS of the game. They won 20 to 19. I guess in the 7th period-JV plays 8 five minute periods-Amber got fouled several times and had the opportunity to shoot 6 free throws and she made 5!! She shot and made a couple of baskets too. They had been behind the whole game. Lee Joe watched the game and even the coach said they played awful. They were just lucky they won. So they will stay in first place even if they lose on their last game on Monday.

The new hamsters are settling in well. Everybody is enjoying them except for the noisy wheel at night. We are going to get silent wheels tomorrow. One hamster is very social and greets me when I come to the cage. The other is very scared of everything but we think that she is very very young still. She was very active tonight.

We have 4 of our 6 new windows in. I don't know where our window guy was today. Lee Joe was doing side work again this week. It has rained and rained like crazy here since Christmas. Weds to today(Fri) was the longest stretch of dry weather we have had. Not typical for Idaho at all.

By the way for those of you that have been blogging-I have been reading your blogs whenever I get online I have had a problem logging in for comments. I enjoy the pictures and I hope to get some of my own up soon. ANd I seriously wish I got my Christmas cards out to everyone. I am only ontime every other year I have found.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are Amazing!

Maryanne said...

I'm sorry that I have not read for a few days I have been busy. Lots of work like your self my next day off is on the 17th. I glad to hear that they are #1 in basketball. It sounds like you two are working your butts off as well. We will talk to you soon.