Friday, December 07, 2007

Congrats for Amber

Amber is an official licensed driver today!! She passed the driving test yesterday and today she did the written and has a fancy card with her picture on it now!

Kelsea's team lost their first game last week to last year's city champs. She is starting and playing almost the entire game this year. She was suppose to guard this girl that was almost 6 ft tall and did a better job guarding her than anyone else on the team. She had about 20 jump balls that game too. The game before that one she made 11 points and one was a 3 point shot!! I didn't know she could make those and neither did she.

I am still undecided on whether I am leaving for Connecticut this weekend but if I do I will leave on Sunday. My own dad hasn't called me so I don't know what to think about that. It was my Aunt that called. My grandma is not taking it very well. My mom is trying to convince me I shouldn't go. Lee Joe says I need to, but I am trying to make my own decision.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Woodward Family said...

If there is any chance you will ever feel guilty or regret you didn't go, then go. If for nothing else, do it for your grandma. Maybe you can share some insight with her about the eternal nature of families.

I am sorry to hear about his passing. I know all too well what you are going thru. You are in my prayers as I was in yours last month.

And what is that first comment all about?

The Woodward Family said...

Oh, yeah! And congrats to your girls!

Unknown said...

Bring back my Husband while you are out there!

Unknown said...

Oh and Szechwon WOK chineese food too! in Milford!