Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas aftermath

We had a very nice Christmas. The girls all got things they wanted. After they opened their stuff there was some stuff in the very back of the tree for all of them. There was a Polly pocket race to the mall for the 3 youngest. Some movies and a Disney Scene it game. And then there was a Wii with games and accessories for 4 players! And a Dance dance revolution game. The girls were so excited. They didn't expect it at all. And Lee Joe had a big surprise present. It was something that started with a note in a little box and he had to find the big box. He really wanted a Lionel train set. I found one. He didn't think he would get it at all. So that was a great surprise for him. So the train set is up on the floor in the living room and the wii all over the family room. We cleaned all day today before we played the wii today. Yes, I am having fun too, and my arm and shoulder are sore. Lee Joe and I boxed tonight.

The cat is getting better and got her tubes out of her stomach yesterday. Our neighbors feel awful.

I love Christmas vacation. My car is getting a break too.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

What did Santa bring you?

Rhett really wants a train set to go around the christmas tree...he'd be so jealous of Lee Joe!

Anonymous said...

I am still around just haven't had time to blog anything new tha mad rush for getting ready for christmas and fixing the car which is running much better now.

Janika said...

video games seemed to be a pretty hot item this year. All the boys in the Sr. Primary were talking about Guitar Hero today. Rock band is so better! I don't think I've ever even seen DDR, but I bet I would love it.