Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not much

Just the usual catch up the messy house, MOUNTAINS of laundry, and chase kids. The highlight of the day is to see where the 16 year old saga goes today. Since I don't watch the soaps on TV I suppose that is my fix. I made mashed potatoes today for a funeral. And took my niece and nephew to school. I finally got my hair cut yesterday. And Hannah is visiting the neighbors. This afternoon will be a feat of mommy superhero action. I need to reschedule a Chiropractic appointment because at 3:30 Amber has a Tennis match at her school and Kelsea is at a track meet across town and from 4:30 to 5:30 Kylee will need to be somewhere right in between. Then at 7 she has dance. Lee Joe is working. Last night was more of the same.

I don't think the van likes Lee Joe. 2 times when has driven it the head lights haven't worked. We had to drive home Sat night with our brights on because that was the only way they worked. We forgot they needed fixed and last night I found out they work again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my car is the opposite, it runs well for cleve but for me it doesn't do so hot although it seems to doing good now.

Janika said...

Let's not talk about laundry. It knots my guts and gives me a headache. Both my Washer and Dryer are kaput now.