Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How sad

I have been subbing for the lady that works in the office because her mom has been real sick and last night or this morning her mom passed away. So I will be there again Thurs and Fri. One of the subs they called often got another job so I might get called even more. In fact I had a call at 6 this morning for the librarian. I was already coming in the office/playground duty. It would be fun to do the library. More fun than getting rained on and hailed on and snowed on and super rained on in 15 minutes. Today was a better weather day outside and I was only there half a day so I could see the high school band perform at Festival. They get judged. They sounded awesome at the concert on Monday night but were still good but not as good today. A week full of concerts, tennis matches(Amber won both this week, lost her first on Fri because she was sick and still played) and Kelsea's first track meet, and an Honor Society induction for Thursday for Amber. It's only Weds and I am exhausted. I know why I don't work full-time. Lee Joe is still side working a bunch.

On Tuesday we had a fax machine that decided to call 911 instead of the number it was suppose to dial. It did it several times and we got calls from the school dispatch telling us it sounded like a fax machine was dialing 911. The principal told us to unplug it and the other gal in the office was so rattled that she looked at the phone line, saw it go into the wall-no plug and said "it's in the wall" and I proceeded to unplug it from the machine. It was so funny or I was so tired that I was a little goofy but we had a real good laugh. We held our breath when she sent the next fax but no call so it worked. So now you know what to do when your fax machine dials 911.

I wish I had something more to say than talk up the girls some more. As soon as I get a little more time I will take pictures of some of our hard work. I am such a scatter brain. We didn't get any pictures of the girls in their Easter outfits so I need to get pictures of them dressed up.

I am trying to come up with an idea-silly- interior decorating for your car. How to make your car a home away from when your in it more than your house. Decor pillows that velcro to the door, little lamps that clip on the dash and maybe a frame and vase too. How about some valances or something for the windows. How about a dashboard cloth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you could name the show "Pimp my Moms Ride" It would be a lot less ghetto and more Martha Stewart. I like where your heads at on this one. As you can tell I'm bored this morning at work, I have (or tried to) commented on all my sisters blogs. PRODUCTIVITY is my middle name.

The Woodward Family said...

I do have pillows and blankets in the 'burban, but that's because I use them at parks, and games, but no lamps or curtains. Thomas may have something there, though...

Janika said...

Doilies on the back of the seats to make grandma proud. Make the glove box (at least look like) a microwave. Think front seats kitchen, middle seats living room, back seat bedroom. Cargo area bathroom!

Go girl!