Monday, April 16, 2007

Get this!!

SO 5am Sunday morning there is another accident. It is up in my neighbors yard and in the intersection. It was a foot a away from hitting their camper. But my neighbor said that they were unlucky because their camper wasn't touched. Some girl hit a parked car a few miles from us. A guy came out of his house because he heard it and she drove off. He chased her around I don't know where and when she came down our street she had lost her bumper and her tire was flat so I guess it was making a horrible noise before she hit an old man in his car on the street and wound up right next door. Almost same place as friday. Just my side of the street. She got out and tried to run away and the guy chased her and caught her and my neighbors called 911. CRAZY. I have started to get things rolling to get something done.

I worked at the school today and hope to be off the rest of the week. I need to put my sinus infection to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys need guard rails in your front yards on that street.

Kim and family said...

We have those nice big rocks and the brick planter for our protection. The one rock did it's job in Dec. I told Lee Joe we needed to replace the bushes with more huge rocks. Then we won't have to trim the blasted things anymore!