Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's almost Easter??

Someone forgot to remind the Easter Bunny in Idaho that Easter would be sneaking up quick. So Last minute preps are a headache, especially when sick.

Amber is at an "Alternative Twirp/birthday party." She had to invite a boy so she invited the one that likes her so much. She doesn't seem to want to reciprocate the feelings. I dropped a car full of talkative teens at the movie theatre to help the mom in charge of the party out.

Kylee is ice skating at another party today.
Autumn lost a tooth and her curiosity about the Tooth fairy is ever expanding and Autumn has been leaving notes to the tooth fairy . The tooth fairy replies-in very small print trying to tell her that if the tooth fairy gives out too much information it may get caught.

I worked at the school 2 times this week. I have fought headaches all week. The one on Friday was from my neck being out. UGH. and I needed to get ready for a house appraisal on Sat. Didn't get real far and had major shopping to take care of. It was slow going. So this morning we frantically got the house together in little more than 2 hours. It was quite neglected yet again. Autumn stepped on a pencil and poked a hole in her foot. Result of her disaster of a room. But she survived.

I was suppose to get my hair done this week and lost my appointment card. I got a call on the day telling me that the daughter of the lady that does my hair was in a car accident and would need to reschedule-I guess that saved me in the end but it was very unfortunate. I would have missed it. And then one of the ladies at the school has a mom that is really very sick and she is one that I subbed for this week. I may have to sub again this coming week because her mom doesn't sound like she is going to make it, her current state is very ill. I think she has cancer she has been in and out of ICU.

The weather has been improving all week long and it suppose to be 80 today. It is nice out and the windows are open. I need to prep eggs and have yet to call my mom and sister about Sunday plans. Today is a perfect bar-b-q day-HMMM.

Anyways-Happy Easter to all!!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Happy Easter!! So Due to other peoples misfortuns you are benifitting from. This does not have spell check so bear with me. Hope you had a happy easter. Hugs and kisses