Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's over-boo hoo

Spring break is over and instead of my alone time back I get to work at the school on Mon.
Bad luck- 3 bloody noses, one really good bonk on the head resulting in a lovely goose bump, and two bruised and injured knees with my 3 little ones and a friend. Amber and Kelsea managed to NOT fall off the roof while painting but got headaches while hanging upside down trying to paint and one guy whistling at them on the roof, they didn't like that.

Got tons done. The yard looks good, the house looks better but not done yet but much closer. I fought allergies hard this weekend. I got some Aleve cold and sinus and finally got rid of the headache. Amber and Hannah have issues too.
Even with all the work I am happy to give my van a sort of vacation. I enjoyed my time too. No complaints from the kids either.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

We need some pictures of the house.I can't belive that your grass is so green in thoes pictures.

Janika said...

I was watching videos today of little Amber and Kelsey at Darren and Carrie's, and at your old place on Sable. Isaac was smaller than any of our kids are right now. Remember in all the business that time is passing every day. Enjoy it.